Thursday 2 June 2016

Google Summit Presenting




I presented at my first Google Summit in Auckland over the term break.  I enjoyed the Summit overall and the presenting was a learning experience as it was also my first Google Summit and I presented early in the Summit. 


I learnt a number of things that I need to remember for the next time I am presenting to colleagues I don't know yet.


  • Slow down
  • Smile
  • Make connections at the start
  • Use twitter
  • Use encouragement  and valuing -  lollies, chocolate

  • Take away, new learning - verbally or via a Gdoc (in the context of the learning)

I'm looking forward to learning more and doing better next time.

_________________________

Many thanks to Kathe Tawhiwhirangi-Perry in helping me to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment